Civil and commercial law
We advise our clients in order to avoid litigation, whilst also attempting to strengthen their position if faced with a possible lawsuit.
We join all the expertise from all our areas in the firm to be able to offer our clients the utmost level of specialisation in each individual case.
Civil and commercial contracts
- General contract conditions
- Agency, distribution, concession and franchise contracts
- Discharge and rescission of contracts proceedings
- Proceedings related to the validity, interpretation and execution of civil and commercial contracts
- Ownership, possession, transmission and administration of property
- Claims for payment
- Conflicts between shareholders
- Execution of shareholders’ agreements
- Enforcement of actions for liability against directors
- Challenge of company solutions and Board of Directors’ decisions
Enforcement and precautionary measures processes
- Personal (deposits) and collateral (pledges and mortgages) guarantees
- Letters of exchange, cheques and promissory notes
- Sentences and foreign arbitral awards
- Court Orders
- Provisional execution of court decisions
- Orders for payment and exchange procedures
- Contractual liability
- Extra-contractual liability
- Product liability
- Professional liability
Processes related to fundamental rights and infringement of the rights to honour privacy and personal portrayal.
National and international arbitration.