The reality of the family structure forces an efficient regulation of relationships between family members, or in case of discrepancy, the intervention of a lawyer to defend their interests.
In order to deal with all these different issues, we work in interdisciplinary teams, including lawyers specialising in Commercial and Tax law.
- Separations and divorces
- Civil and religious marriage annulments
- Guardianship and custody
- Claims, termination and modification of pensions
- Regulation of de facto partnerships
- Liquidation of matrimonial property
- Claims for forced heirships and legacies
- Calculation and distribution of inheritors’ estates
- Testamentary dispositions challenges
- Division of inheritances